Tuesday, June 11, 2019

It’s A Drag


I am now on day 8 went it comes to a cold. I have to say that I am tired of it.

Hard to get things done under the circumstances; it doesn’t help that the weather is really nice outside as well. I have to sleep more than I would like too.

The positive thing though is I am at home instead of traveling somewhere. 

This coming Saturday I will be up in Seattle to see my cousin Jennifer and hopefully others too. She will be signing her new book at a local book store. It will be in the area she grew up in. She now lives in Astoria Oregon. I hope that I am over it by then. 

What has been annoying at times is when I sneeze a lot over and over again then I have to blow my nose. It hasn’t happened much over the last couple days but feeling yukky doesn’t help.

The best thing though I will be grateful when I get back to good health. Enjoy your day while I continue to recover.  

No comments:

Post a Comment