Friday, June 21, 2019

Life Changing


How would your life change if you suddenly became wealthy? Money longer was an issue for you. I am sure you would set up a foundation and give to areas that are important to you. I know I would travel a lot. Go all over the world. Not at once but over a period of time. I know there would be people asking for money from you. New relatives, you never thought you had.

Let us live a life of change. Do the things you would want to do even though you may not have the money to do so at this time. Help the unfortunate in ways that don’t take money; something for all of us to think about and go out and do it.


I am sure doing things that you have always to do and change happens will change you too. Let’s start thinking about it and see where it leads. We might be surprised by the results. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment