Saturday, June 29, 2019

Supporting Others


Friday night I went to fundraising dinner for a couple that I have known for a long time.  They have been involved with a couple from Nepal who run an orphanage there. They have lost the funding of a woman who had helped them for many years because of her health. I figure not a bigger avenue than helping someone who is helping the least fortunate in our world today.

This couple plan to travel to Nepal on a regular basis to help support the orphanage. Also, they have requested anyone interested in supporting a child in the orphanage they can do so. You can do a onetime donation or monthly. If you are interested send me a message and I will let you know how to contact them. You can always reach me herbnightingale@gmail.com or at this blog.

We can all make a difference in this world even if it is made in small ways. Have yourself a wonderful and exciting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment