Friday, August 23, 2019

Wearing Shorts


I figure to get off the topic once in a while. I want to be sure you will have a good time here.

I get amazed some of the older men I know wear shorts almost all year long. I can understand doing so in the summer but when it is raining especially in late fall and winter makes me shake my head. I guess they enjoy wearing shorts all year long. They are like large women who wear inappropriate clothes. You could say they are not aware or care what other people think.

I don’t wear shorts often except around the house. I think though I have nice legs you would have to ask someone who has more expertise on the subject besides me.

Anyway I just wanted to mention this without offending anyone. The importance is to wear something that brings out your attractiveness. Until next time have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment