Monday, October 21, 2019

Another Monday


I hope your day and week has gotten off on a positive track. I know some people don’t like Monday’s but we should enjoy each day as it comes along. God has only appointed us a certain amount of days on this earth before calling us home.

It is still dark outside here; however, it looks like it is raining, not a big surprise in the Pacific Northwest in October.

I know in a couple of months a lot of people are going to be tired of the rain around here but I figure if the sun can come out sometimes even once in a day, I am up for it.

Let’s pray for one another that our day will be fulfilled with blessings. We are enchanted with those we meet. We can encourage one another to take every step in a positive way. Also, we can be surprised by those we meet. Enjoy the day. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment