Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Being On Time


I am one of those who leave early to be sure that I am on time.  

I am not one of those who like to be always early showing up. The important thing to me is being on time.

I am a greeter at my church. If I was not greeting than I would be a little bit early so I can socialize with others who are early as well. Most of the people show up right on time.

There are those who are always late. Some of them even apologize for not being on time. I believe in the late group there are some that don’t want to be at church on time. I am not sure why because I think worship is the best part of the service.

I think being late is an unconscious act. The reason I say this because of how many are not late for work. You know it is important to be on time or you will lose your job so other things are not as important to be on time. Just a theory I have that is all.

Enjoy your day whether you are on time, early or late.

No comments:

Post a Comment