Friday, November 8, 2019

Hearing God's Voice

What is important for us to do is to hear God's voice. We need to take the time to do so.

I am not saying that I do a very good job at it although I do so before writing this post each day.

For everyone one of us hear God's voice can come in different ways. For me, it is usually an impression while others may get a vision or have a dream. I don't often get either one though
I do know those get either or both on a regular basis.

Hearing God's voice will help you in your relationship with him. He may speak letting you know how much he loves you or he wants you to tell someone else how much they are loved by God.

God may tell you something about the other person that you can share with them or pray for them.

You can do this while shopping or stop for a cup of coffee or tea. Wherever you are at hearing God's voice is a good thing. All we have to do is take a few minutes because God does want to speak to us while at the same time through us. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment