Sunday, November 10, 2019

Interesting Phenomenon


I am sure what I say next doesn’t match what you may think by this title.

On Saturday while leaving the rehab center my mother is staying at an older gentleman I have known for a while (doesn’t mean I am one too LOL) is being pushed by his wife in his wheelchair. So I do know it is him; however, he says from a distance “I know it is you Herb because of the way you walk”. He repeated saying that to his wife.    

I never thought of it before but we can see people from a distance because of their mannerisms. This is where the title “Interesting Phenomenon” comes in.  I have actually met people with a mannerism that are just like other people that I know. Often they look like the person I see with the same mannerism.

Although God has created us as unique there are ways we are like someone else. A twin from another realm possibly. LOL

I am sure God has done that on purpose as well letting us know we are not alone though unique.  A food for thought this Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment