Monday, November 18, 2019

Memories


I find it interesting when some people remember things that I don’t at all. Sometimes mention those I don’t either.

It is always good to talk about memories even the ones not sure of or about people don’t remember either.  The best is to find out when or where you knew them.

On Saturday I ran into a gal who I grew up with but I don’t see too often. It is nice the times I have though. We talked about what is going on in our lives. She was glad my mother is getting out of the rehab center tomorrow. We do keep up to date on a regular basis through Facebook; however, it is nice to hear the voice that goes with the face.

That is the thing I enjoy about going shopping I usually run into someone I know whether it is often or not. It is good to encourage the other person as well as finding out what has been going on in their lives.

May you have a good week and I hope you see someone from your past too. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment