Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve


I am sure most people have good memories of Christmas Eve.

This year it will be just mom and I. Like many memories from the past I just remember vague parts.

I was chatting with a gal that was in school with me on Monday on Facebook. We used to ride the same bus.

I told her I believed we were on the same bus. She asked me if I lived in Crescent Valley area or by the sand spit. I told her I lived near the spit.

It was so nice to remember those times. I know as a child Christmas Eve when I went to bed the night was so long. I didn’t want Santa to catch me awake.

Enjoy Christmas Eve as much as you do Christmas. It is the meaning of Christmas that is the most important thing. The birth of the Messiah changed the world; in his time people didn’t know the significance of his arrival. Wait until next time when he returns again. Be alert be ready. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment