Monday, December 30, 2019

Going Back


One of our readers commented about one of the posts back on October 6, 2018, titled “Won’t Always Agree. Here is the link https://herbslookatlifeandsport.blogspot.com/2018/10/wont-always-agree.html
He wants me to write more on the subject too. I appreciate his response very much.

I find it OK we don’t always agree. The important thing is not to respond back with hate.  Positive criticism is OK though.

One of my friends who I grew up with posted recently on Facebook “don’t judge me because my sin is different than yours”. Amazing statement I believe. We all have sinned; we are not perfect by any means. So let’s accept one another though we don’t agree.

As the reader commented I will write more often about not agreeing with one another in the future as well. I will try not to overdo it though.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment