Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Holidays We Remember



There are always holidays we remember whether it is on Christmas Day or the days leading up to it.

I am sure the ones we remember the most are those with the family that are not with us anymore or now live a distance from us. I remember several of them more than others. I mostly remember those that were there but are gone now. Also, I remember the ones when I was a child though I don’t remember all the details.

When I was in elementary school the last day before our Christmas break which they still called it in those days we were supposed to watch the movie “Heidi” with Shirley Temple. A snowstorm happened where we didn’t see Heidi, we were sent home early. Probably the only time I didn’t want to leave school early. I saw Heidi on another occasion on television. I can’t tell you the details of the movie; maybe I should watch it again.

Have yourself a wonderful holiday enjoy the memories of the past at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment