Friday, January 31, 2020

A Wet January


I am sure most people here in Western Washington are glad to have January end especially if you don’t like rain.

It has rained here every day except for three days when we didn’t have any precipitation. I didn’t have a problem with the rain since I am used to it.

The positive sign though we did have the sun come out on some of the days. I am not sure how many but it did happen.

In fact, there was twice when I got back in the car the sun was shining after a good downpour; however, it did rain again before I got out of the car. I was only a mile into the drive when it was raining. I was only driving five minutes back home.

I have heard on several occasions the natural comes before the spiritual. So it may mean that God will pour blessings on us in Western Washington. I really do hope that happens.

I do believe we are blessed all the time but in this case a a blessing beyond what we have known.

Have a great weekend and enjoy this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment