Saturday, January 18, 2020

Keeping Everything Uncomplicated






I figure the important thing here is to keep things uncomplicated. Your idea of life purpose can be totally different than mine which is fine.

My idea is God has a purpose for each one of us and it is unique to us as well. We may have a different idea of how that works out but that is how I think.

None of us are fully doing our life purpose but I hope to be close. There are circumstances and people who may get in our way for us to do so. It is ok if you haven’t done your purpose yet. You can begin today no matter what the past has been like.

This is my major encouragement today is a new day forget about yesterday and don’t look toward tomorrow let it be about today. Your purpose tomorrow might be different than today which is OK as well. Just be open to today. We have no idea what tomorrow will bring anyway. Actually, today is an open book as well so just see what happens today.

No comments:

Post a Comment