Monday, March 30, 2020

Start With Prayer

Our number one purpose in life is to be
in relationship with God. Much of it
has to with prayer which for the most
part is talking to God.

My church Harborview Fellowship is
having a live service on Sunday's
beginning at 10 am Pacific Time.
You don't know what time it is
where you live you can tune in
anytime it will be recorded as well.

Our pastors are having messages
twice a day Monday through Friday
in the morning and evening as well.
It is a good way to be connected.

I forgot to tell you can find them on
Facebook if you are a member or
you can sign up as well.

This week they are going to talk
about prayer  which is a good thing.
Try to find the time to do so. We
should all learn a lot even if we
pray a lot anyway.

I hope you were blessed this
weekend. May your week
be wonderful. Let your friends
know about this blog too.

I know it isn't the best but I
do hope that I do encourage
you on a daily basis. I hope
it gets better every single day.

Remember we all are unique
so our purpose is as well.
Until next time. Amen!
so

No comments:

Post a Comment