Sunday, April 5, 2020

A Heart Of Gold

Saturday a gal from my church dropped off
bags of groceries for me since she my mother
had passed away.

I have enough food to last me for the month
of April. That is what we can do is be a blessing
to others by having a heart of Gold

This is a great way to use the purpose God has
given you as well. Give yourself a way in
whatever fashion you can.

I don't need everything she gave me. So what
I am going to do is keep my eyes, ears and
heart open who could use it. This is what
it all about.

Someone gives you something no matter
how much you need it or not pass it on
to someone else. The more you do so
the more blessed you are.

She told me that her son is grateful that
his job is still going because it is considered
essential. He is a physical therapist so
those who are having needed surgery
will need assistance so he is going to
give to the food bank and give blood
at the same  time to be sure as many
people  can survive as possible.

Not only does she have a heart of
gold so does her son Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment