Thursday, April 2, 2020

Social Distancing

I am not sure everyone knows about social
distancing what it is or whether they care
about it.

Here in the USA we are supposed to be
at least six feet apart. I have heard
arguments we should be even farther
apartment than six feet. I am not sure
who to believe.

I see people when I am out walking or
going to the doctor or to the grocery
store being closer than six feet.

I am not sure whether they care or
they think because they are with a
family member or a close friend
it doesn't apply to them.

A saw a couple who were close
together on Wednesday walking
their two dogs. I am not sure that
qualifies as well. The government
needs to answer the question whether
the social distancing should apply
at all times.

I would say so. I would be interested
to hear from those that have caught
the virus what they doing before cashing
it. Of course, it is hard to enforce the
rules but I wouldn't like if we have
to stay inside all the time except going
to the store.

I hope you are doing fine along with
your family too. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment