Monday, May 25, 2020

How to Live a Life of Purpose

I am sure everyone has some idea what it means
to live a life of purpose. I give my ideas from God
who gave us a purpose to live.

God created each one of us a purpose. I did a search
on life purpose. There are several books written on
life purpose.

I know there are those that agree with me that life
purpose begins with God's original design. How
he created us to be. If we are not meeting our
original deign it is likely Satan has side tracked
us from doing so. He has put self doubt in our
minds as well.

I am sure I will tell you over and over again that
life purpose has to do with the gifts and talents
God has given each of us as well as the original
design.

A good way is to ask close friends about your
original design. Those who you trust well.
They will be honest with you. Also, you can
ask God directly. He will have the answer for
you.

Until next time have a good and blessed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment