Sunday, May 24, 2020

USA Opening Up

Much of the USA is beginning to open
things up back to normal life or close
to it despite there are those still having
the corona virus.

What they call social distancing will
still be in effect and many places asking
people to wear masks.

I wear a mask when I go into a grocery
store, pharmacy, or coffee shop. When
I go walking I don't unless I am in an
area where there are a group of people
which isn't happening very often where
I walk.

In Washington state where I live there
is still stay at home orders until the end
of May. We will have to see if the order
continues into June.

We do have ten counties where things
have opened up to some degree for
instance going to a hair salon or
barber shop.

Also, allowing more businesses to
open up including restaurants where
people can sit down for a meal instead
of just take out. There are protocols
businesses have to follow before
opening up.

We will have to see whether this
works or have to shut places down
once again. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment