Wednesday, May 27, 2020

What I Do Know

I understand what  I know. What I don't
know I don't grasp at all.

I can seek out what I don't know if I
desire to know.

I ask for wisdom for such things.

I do know I was created for a purpose.
I do know some things in that regard
while other I may not.

Time will tell me what is true about
my life purpose.

My gifts, talents along with my personality
I know is part of the plan. I do know to
I am here to encourage others. Even those
who may not want to know from me.

I do get discouraged at time but it should
never slow me down. I battle against
loneliness on a daily basis, however, it
makes me want to have my hearts
desire even more so.

I hope this helps others to who struggle
each day to be the person they want to
be.

I salute the least of these because they
have no other place to go than up. God
says the greatest of these is the least and
the last will be first. Something I am
counting on when I arrive at heavens' door.


No comments:

Post a Comment