Sunday, June 28, 2020

Different Summer

The weather has started off well for summer,
so it won't be different, however, the type
of summer will be having for many will
be different.

I am sure those having planned to go
on a trip out of the country will have 
to make it different. 

My family had planned to celebrate
my mother''s life, however, we have
decided to postpone it for a while.

My sister lives in Quebec, Canada
there is no travel between Canada
and the USA until at least August.

My plan is to take more small trips
around Washington state. I know 
some will take their vacation in the
area as well.

Those who travel other parts of the
country may do the same depending
on the virus is happening where they
are going well as where they live.

One thing for sure going on nice walks
enjoying the sun will be the way to go.

So whatever plans you have I wish 
you a good time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment