Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Getting A Hair Cut

Here is the USA barber shops along with salons
were shut down for covid-19. Where I live now
they have been opened for a week. I had to make
an appointment by phone, today I will have my
haircut.

I haven't had a haircut for a while. I was going to
get it cut when they were ordered to close. So you
see it has been a while. I have cut my bangs at least
once so I can see. I will receive a text message
letting me know when to walk in.

I was thinking to put this post together about the
Lord's Prayer. Let heaven come to earth. With 
the protesting "black lives matter" there has been
some insanity happening. 

I do agree their lives matter as much as mine does.
What the police officer did  was very wrong murdering
the black man, however, most police officers do their
job right.

The insanity is cities like Seattle, Washington is looking
to dismantle their police force. What will a city do
without policemen even for a day or two. 

So as Christians our purpose will bring heaven to
earth as the disciples did after Christ died. It will
happen with words and prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment