Tuesday, June 30, 2020

We Still Won't Agree

The social media shows most people don't 
agree what is going on in the world.

It has been a tough year that is for sure.
A lot of people want to give out there
open on a regular basis.

I personally think it has been overdone
so I am not spending as much time on
social media anymore. 

It is OK to disagree but it is important
to be kind to each other as well.

Not enough of it going around for sure.
The reason I am not spending as much 
time on social media is not because the
issues are being mentioned but peoples
opinion they give over and over again.

They want to be sure I and others have
gotten the point. My mind once is  enough
or twice maybe. 

So still be nice to each other though you
don't agree. Amen!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment