Friday, July 10, 2020

Do Our Best

I know many of have been through this 
four at least four months when it comes
to Covid-19.

I encourage all of us to do our very best
during this time. 

I know people have their own opinions 
or concerns, however, keep a positive
attitude.

Love your neighbor even if they have a
different opinion or doing something 
different than you are.

We have to remember not everyone is
going to agree with us. Keep your smile.

Here we are asked to wear masks indoors
or outside unless you are more than six
feet apart. For those who have health issues
they are exempt.

I am not sure masks are helpful as much as
the social distancing but I follow the guidelines.
Not for myself but others.

So encourage others with a good word. Let them
know they are important regardless who they
are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment