Sunday, July 5, 2020

I Enjoy Sundays

I hope you enjoy Sunday's as much
as I do.

Get up early, relax, watch a little TV
pray, get into the Bible at the coffee
shop before heading to church.

With Covid-19 my church is meeting 
outside. We have a grassy area so we
can gather a couple hundred people 
with social distancing. 

Not only was our worship music 
wonderful as usual where I can
praise God so was the message
by our pastor.

He spoke about each of us being
priests. Praying for those we know
and don't know the Lord.

I hope I am doing the job where
you feel closer to God each day
along with discovering your life 
purpose.

On Wednesday my nephew Ken
said on Facebook when I wished
him a good Canada Day he replied
back I was the best Uncle he and his
brother could ever have and their
mom had the best brother a sister 
could have.

I can't take any more than that. He
isn't a believer however my example
I hope he will someday.

So pray for your country that God
will bless it and your family will
know him personally Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment