Saturday, July 25, 2020

Looking Forward To Next Trip

After last Monday's trip for the day
I have to plan my next trip.

Not sure exactly when or where,
though I know will again be in
my native state of Washington.

There are so many places to see
here. Some I haven't been to in 
awhile or I haven't been to at all.

There really isn't a bad place to
visit around here. From Seattle
you can go north, south, east or west.

Right now we are required to wear
masks whenever going to any restaurant,
bar, coffee shop and grocery store.

Outside we don't have to wear a 
mask long as we stay in a group
no more than five people.

Life has gotten back to close to
normal besides wearing a mask.
Most people are abiding to wearing
a mask while some complain they
think it is foolish to do so.

Although I am not a fan of wearing
a mask I feel it is important to protect
others. It isn't about me at all. Some
people just don't get it.

So here I am trying to live out my
life purpose the best I can. This is
all any of us can do. Until next time
stay safe and be blessed. 

                                           Cascade Mountains viewing from I-90

No comments:

Post a Comment