Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Meeting Strangers

There is nothing better for me than to meet
strangers or someone I have never met before.

I figure it has to be part of my life purpose to
meet people I have never met before. 

Whether we spend a few minutes talking or 
several minutes in either case I enjoy doing so.

I am not sure whether it was what I wanted to
do at an earlier age but certainly do now.

On Tuesday I had my second car recharged
since it had a dead battery after not driving
since February. 

I am actually in the process of selling it. So
anyway I took it out for a drive to get the 
battery to continue running.

I stopped by the trail where a lot of locals
walk, run or ride their bikes.

I ran into an older gentlemen or at least
older than me I believe who was going
to take his bike for a ride.

He told me he hadn't been on it for 
nearly a year. He like this trail because
the hills it has.

Although we may never meet again I 
hope I rubbed off on him in a positive
way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment