Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Pictures of Monday Trip

I made my trip to Bainbridge Island and
Poulsbo on Monday.

Much of Bainbridge Island is residential,
however, I finally found spot to see Seattle
from a distance well as where the ferry leaves
for  Seattle.

It isn't easy to get close to the ferry unless you
ride the ferry to Seattle. Maybe one of these
days I will  take the ferry ride.  

Poulsbo is a small city founded by those
originally from Norway. I was able to take
some pictures from the old part of the town
though not very large.

I was able to walk the streets there to get
pictures there wasn't a lot of people around,
however, most of them were wearing masks
as I was.

                         
                                              Seattle Washington


                                            Bainbridge Island


                                            Bainbridge Island to Seattle Ferry


                                            Poulsbo, Washington


                                              Poulsbo, Washington


                                            Taken at Poulsbo Yacht Club 

No comments:

Post a Comment