Thursday, July 9, 2020

Weather Complaints

Since July has started here in Western Washington
the weather hasn't been what we are used to when
it comes to summer.

About every seven years the weather is like this
in July when the temperatures are lower and clouds
are in the morning.

I don't have a problem with it since the sun does
come out for at least half of the day and what I
like is the temperature gets no higher than 70.

I figure we should be thankful for being alive.
With the virus we should limit our time outside
anyway. Recently more people are catching the
virus as well. 

We are supposed to wear masks whether we are
inside or outside. Businesses are not supposed to
service us if we are not wearing a mask.

I know it isn't easy to wear a mask I know for sure.
When I do it is usually only for a few minutes
anyway. 

So if there is a year where it doesn't look so much
like summer this is a good one.

The important thing is to enjoy life and live our
life purpose to the best we can. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment