Friday, August 21, 2020

Iron Sharpens Iron

I am sure most people have heard the
term "iron sharpens iron". It is mentioned
in the New Testament of the Bible.

It means you can debate or encourage
others in words being spoken.

If you are in a group of men or women
whatever you are discussing you are
sharpening iron.

It is a good way to learn from others.
The age of the person isn't important
either. On Thursday I was in conversation
with a younger man. I learned some things
from him while I hope he did from me
though he did most of the talking.

Another important thing is when you
leave you have learned something and
your a better person for it.

Right now with social distancing it isn't
easy thing to do but it is possible. The 
young man and I were social distance at
the coffee shop.

Sometimes it is hard to hear in the coffee
shop so I had to ask him to repeat himself
a few times. 

So for the challenge find someone who
can lead to iron sharpening iron. 

No comments:

Post a Comment