Sunday, August 9, 2020

Many Promises Given To Us



I was thinking about this yesterday
afternoon while I was sitting having
my americano.

I was opening the Bible to do my
daily reading. The thought came
we have over a couple thousand
promises for us by God.

I am sure many of these promises
have been fulfilled while many more
to do so. All we have to do is trust
and have the faith God is going to
fulfill the rest.

The ones we have fulfilled right now
we may not realize them or just 
take fore granted because they have
been with us for long time already.

I am not mentioning this because
we will be granted a lot of riches
or such things.  God wants to give
us our hearts desires. They may 
come in different forms then we
may want but doesn't change the
fact we will get them.

💗💗💗💗 

No comments:

Post a Comment