Sunday, August 23, 2020

Teenager Playing Cards

Saturday morning my visit to the coffee shop
I saw a teenager boy. It wasn't unusual to see
one at the coffee shop, however, he was playing
cards with his grandmother. A few minutes
later I saw his grandfather too.

I am not sure how many other people noticed 
him but I certainly did. He was doing something
I don't see a lot of here in the USA spending time
with his grandparents.

I am sure there are other teenagers who do so.
The ones being raised in the right way. What 
has been going on over the last several months
it is nice to see something in a positive way.

So take your time and enjoy your family and
friends. Spend as much time with your elderly
parents or grandparents they won't be around
forever. Actually we won't be either. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment