Saturday, September 19, 2020

Happiness Is Good Friends

My mother had several close friends all are gone
including her except one. They all lived for a long
time and kept in touch though they lived quite a
few miles apart including different countries.

Our immediate family except two of my nephews
were on zoom Friday to celebrate Mom's 100th
birthday. They would have been on line but had
to work.

My mother's great granddaughter Ellie though
only seven weeks old made appearance to celebrate
though she never met Mother in this life. I am sure
she will learn about her great grandmother.

There is something special about family and friends.
Friends often we see more often than family depending
where family lives. 

What is real special is when family are friends as 
well. It doesn't happen often but a blessing for those
it does.

Saturday I will be going to a high school reunion.
Not only will some come from my class I may see
some from other classes as well. Not sure how many
will come because of Covid-19  and the air quality
which has been bad in the last ten days. It rained
Friday and more coming on Saturday so the air
quality should be better. Whatever the case it will
be good to see whoever comes.  

Make every one a friend if you can. It makes life 
more full. God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment