Saturday, September 5, 2020

Overcoming Mistakes

We all make mistakes the key is do we
learn from them and how do we approach
or remember when we get into similar
situation.

Several days ago I asked a guy a question
which he told me it wasn't my business
and he didn't like me anyway.

The question though from my end seemed
innocent  enough but certainly not from
his end of course. 

It isn't like we are real friends just acquaintances.
My positive approach will be not to ask
someone a question like that who maybe
in his same situation. 

The question would be appropriate for 
someone not in his situation. I would
like to apologize but he isn't one who
takes them at least I believe so. I will
if the opportunity arises though. This
would depend if I see him too.

I pray the situation he is in will change
for the better. His life will turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment