Saturday, October 31, 2020

Always Thinking

I believe it is a good idea to always be thinking.
In a way it is meditating on something.

In some respects it is talking to God at the same
time.

I spend some of my time thinking about my
life purpose and what I am going to say here.

I think it is a good idea to think about other
things that are not so serious as well. If I 
think too long I feel like it is time to quit.
I am sure other people have the same idea.

At some point it is good to think about silly
things or for that matter silly people. I am 
sure you have friends that are silly.

Anyway this is my thought for the day. Oh
yeah I was thinking this for all of us how
about that.

Enjoy your weekend and think up something
you hadn't thought about before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment