Saturday, October 10, 2020

Future Is Now

When I lost a love one I went through the
grieving process. Now what happens?

I knew this day would come and I had 
made plans  but it doesn't seem the same.
Like most I didn't know the Covid-19
would hit. In fact I never heard of a
pandemic before. 

Having a roommate moving in today so
it means the future is hear starting.
I plan to do some traveling, however,
it will probably not start until February
at the earliest outside some small trips.
There are many places to see here in
Washington State.

I have already been to a few places 
already like Port Angeles, Port Townsend,
Poulsbo, Bainbridge Island, Everson, 
Roslyn and Oak Harbor.

There are cities and towns I have seen 
their names but I have never visited those
places. I guess it is time to do so. These
will be one day trips. 

I look forward to the border of Canada 
opening up. This way I can visit my
cousins in British Columbia. Most likely
it won't happen until May. Right now 
would be fine but the weather will start
getting really cold soon where there will
be snow. I would love to see the snow,
however, getting there is the trick, 

My cousins generally leave their homes
during the winter for a little while anyway.
The snow often doesn't leave until late
April if not early May.

I would love to see my sister and brother
too, again winter isn't really the best time
though spending Christmas would be nice
in either places.

So why I am working on the future is now
I will be keeping in touch with you. I will
let you know when and where I will be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment