Monday, October 12, 2020

Great Night Sleep

I don't remember having a night sleep
like this one on Sunday night.

Usually I wake up at least two times
during the night. This time when I
woke up I was surprised to find sleeping
over six hours. 

This means I was able to get up and not
go back to bed. I hope this means to 
this will happen on a more regular basis.

My heart has been getting better over the
last four years as well according to the 
Cardiologist and recently going to the
doctor my lungs are in good shape as well.

Now having to wear a mask when going
out it is good to have strong lungs. Now
all I have to do is figure out where my
glasses don't fog up.

Does this mean I will have a pretty good
day. It will be interesting to see I know
a good start for sure.

So I sign off wishing you all a blessed 
day. Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment