Thursday, October 8, 2020

Having A List

I have mentioned having a list at least once
or twice when it comes to our life purpose.

This time I am thinking of a list in a different
manner but it may turn out the same way when
I get done writing this.

When I was in high school I had a list, at least
in my mind anyway who the prettiest girls to 
me were.

Now I think these girls were important to me
for more than their pretty looks. I think they 
had a lot going in their lives as well. At least
many of them did anyway. They had talents and
gifts some others didn't have or were unique
to them anyway. 

Circumstances happened  where they were 
not able to fulfill those talents and gifts
 primarily because their lives were shortened. 
What a tragedy for sure.

I know a particular gal who was a couple 
years behind me in school named Robin. 
She actually lost her older brother Rick
who died younger than he should have.
Anyway Robin ended up being hooked
on drugs primarily. 

The good part of the story Robin was
able to hook her drug problem with the
help of God. Now has she been off the
stuff for a while now Robin is a drug
counselor helping out others. Not an
easy job because sometimes those 
people are not able to get off the drugs
like Robin did. 

My point is not only did I have a list
of pretty girls in school I find out I
was on some of their lists as well.
I had no idea at all.

The most important thing is we are
on God's list. We have been on the 
list before we were even born. 
Though we made mistakes and still
do doesn't change how he feels about
us. What God wants us to know is
how special we are to him. He loves
us so dearly. 

Those gals who I knew that never 
were able to accomplish the gifts 
and talents along with other things
like raising a family were still on
God's list as well.  They are with
him forever, no matter what.

So jump for joy being on God's 
list and let other's know they
are on his list as well. In fact,
God's purpose for you in life
is for those people to know.
Amen!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment