Monday, November 30, 2020

Having Gloves

Now that winter is starting to settle here in
Western Washington I figured I need to have
gloves to keep my hands warm.

I am sure my gloves from last year are around
here somewhere but I decided to go out and
buy a new pair. It is much better than going
through the aggravation in looking for them.
Must likely they will show up real soon. Most
likely they in the back of my car.

Having two pair of gloves will work out just
fine. My next agenda might be to get warm
sox since my feet are getting cold as well.

Our governor's latest mandate we have to
sit outside if we buy coffee or tea at a coffee
shop. Currently we can't sit inside though 
very few are catching the virus.

Yesterday I was talking with a gal at church
who caught the virus along with her husband
and son-in-law. She and her husband are in
their 80s. Like me she has heart issues which
her husband does not. They caught it about
six weeks ago. 

She says she is feeling much better now. She 
says for her and husband has been what has
done with their minds. She is still working out
on it. Her son-in-law only had it a few days. 

Anyway the holiday season is going to be 
interesting. We have to see whether the 
mandate continues in a few weeks. The
governor's mandate was for only one month
and then wait and see. 

 I live my life as normal as I can with restrictions
implied. Working on the next step of my life
purpose for sure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment