Monday, November 16, 2020

Here We Go Again

Here we go again in the state of Washington
where the governor is telling the grocery stores,
restaurants and coffee shops to limit the amount
of customers at a time.

I am sure other countries have or going through
the same thing as well. The governor says the
cases of Covid-19 has gone up to where it was
back in March. I am sure it has to do with how
many people are in the hospitals once again.
The reason I say this is we have testing now
which we didn't in March so the measure of
cases has to be the hospitals. Right? 

I know I sound skeptical and it is true. Where
I live we don't have a lot of cases in the first
place.  Also, we are told to where masks when
we go to the grocery stores and other places
including hospitals along with doctor offices.
Unless you have been tested which I haven't 
you don't know whether you are carrying the
virus or not even though have no symptoms.

Back to the masks they are supposed to be
able to protect other people from you in case
you are carrying the virus and now they say
you are protected as well. This is where I am
skeptical is about the masks. If what they are
saying for protection with the masks it isn't
working now requiring amount of people
going into grocery stores and not having 
indoor sitting for restaurants and coffee shops.

The bright spot I haven't really though a lot
about the pandemic in the first place and do
what I can do as close to normal under the
government restrictions. I know people will
scream and complain as I am doing a little
here but we can live the best we can.

The hard part for most is the holiday season
is about to start. Here in USA we have
Thanksgiving next Thursday. It won't be
the same as our governor has asked people
not to gather together. You can have family
living together to have the holiday together
but requiring masks.

Those having family coming from elsewhere
the governor is asking to quarantine before
coming especially from out of state. 

I guess we will see how it all goes over the
next month. This is what the governor has
asked for the next month and then he will
see from there. 

The people have done well following the
governor mandates though I am sure many
are skeptical like me. Anyway, in the meantime
life will go on despite the mandates. 

I am sure we are all waiting for a vaccine to
come out. I know there are some who are not
planning to take the vaccine for different
reasons. I do plan to take the vaccine at some
point but not at the beginning. I want to see
how it goes first. 

Until next time stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment