Saturday, November 14, 2020

What Is Important To Us

This could go along with what I wrote on Friday.
What is important to us. Sometimes we have things
that are important but shouldn't be as well.

I have been waiting quite some time for what is
important to me. For example, I would like to be
married. Have someone joining me in this life
whose purpose works with mine.

I don't think your wife or soulmate has to do 
exact same things you do, however, someone
whose purpose comes along side you is important.

We all have gift and talents God has given us. 
Our partner's gifts and talents should be ones can
help or compliment ours.

We all come from different parts of the world
as well. How we think and act can be different
from each other. I would say in the same manner
men and women are different so can those from
different countries. 

Here in the USA we are beginning to be like our
European counterparts where we are learning to
be in relationship with one another. 

I see couples or even small groups meeting daily
in the coffee shops here. It is sort of like meeting
in the town square. 

Not everyone drinks coffee. I often have one coffee
drink a day. I don't really like coffee so add something
extra like white chocolate for me to take the bitterness
out of the taste for me. Sometimes I will have tea
instead of coffee. 

I go to the coffee shop for meeting up with people.
Seeing friends and meeting new ones. On occasion
I will see someone I haven't seen in a long time as
well.

For me meeting other people is important. I will
chat with almost anyone and any age to. I really
like seeing little kids coming with one of their 
parents or both and siblings too.  Sometimes I 
won't say anything just wave and smile.

Whatever your culture is like I ask you to take
full advantage of it. Make it an important aspect
of your life. It doesn't matter whether you are
talkative or not. Do whatever you can. Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment