Friday, January 1, 2021

Hello 2021

Here we are 2021. Everyone agrees 2020 was
not a good year; however, they make it sound
like 2021 will be different.

I would say eventually things should get back
into order long as the vaccine is a success. I
see a lot depends on our attitude as well. We
concentrate on our life purpose and what it
means 2021 will be a better year.

One day becomes another year things don't
automatically change as far as I am concerned.
I wish it were true but really isn't. We have
make an effort for things to change. This is
all up to us for that to happen. Actually for
change we have to do it day by by. 

Jesus Christ said don't look toward tomorrow
that today has it's own problems. There isn't
any thing more true in my mind. 

We should be thankful for what we have today.
This will allow being thankful to carry forward.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment