Monday, January 4, 2021

Holiday Season Over

Now the holiday season is over now time
to get back to normal or is it the new normal?

Until everyone or just the majority take the
vaccine we will be in the new normal still.
Most likely it will be some time after that.

I wouldn't be surprised we will be back to
normal until the fall. Of course, we may
never be normal again if we were in the 
first place. lol

I hope at least some have made plans for
this year whether it has to do with travel
or going local. Speaking of local you should
be able to do it now if you haven't done so
already.

You still worried about the virus than go
somewhere other people are not going or
make sure to keep your distance. 

I have realized during this pandemic there
is a lot of places I can visit in home state
of Washington. They are places I have 
never been to or a long time. I am sure
I could spend most of the rest of my life
exploring these places but I want to see
other lands as well.

What I look forward to is being able to
interact with other people in these places.
Go into the coffee shop or restaurant. Just
got the idea I am not going to wait any
longer I am going to wear a mask wherever
I have to. Our life purpose has to move on
to.

Enjoy your post holiday season. I guess I
can still say Happy New Year for a few more
days as well. Make your plans then let it
happen. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment