Friday, January 22, 2021

It's Friday

Hello Everyone another Friday here. I hope the
week has gone good for you. Also, you have plans
for the weekend.

Friday will be another typical day for me I think
anyway though you never know. Do have a family
meeting in the mid-afternoon. We will catch up
for what has been going on in the past month.

Every morning I wake up I begin the day writing
here then go on with the day. I look for opportunities
for my purpose and how I can make a difference
in others life even if just a smile or a hello.

This Sunday they originally we were going to have
snow, however, now they are saying it will rain
with temperatures more at normal this time of
the year. Oh well, it would have been nice to have
snow but it probably wouldn't have been around 
long anyway. 

After having some unusual warm weather the last
ten days it is nice to get back to normal. The
mountains lost some of its snow pack with flooding
happening in the rivers. 

Time to sign off, have a great day and weekend.
May you be blessed greatly. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment