Saturday, February 6, 2021

A Success

I have to say my procedure was a success.
I went through with flying colors with few
troubles.

It does look like I will have to change to a
high fiber diet. Included in it is having soy
milk instead of normal milk. I am not sure
whether I will like it or not, however, I am
going to give it a shot.

Other parts of a high fiber diet I have no
problem with except I really don't like
squash so I won't be adding it to my diet
I can say that.

I hope you are all having a good weekend
and everything going well. Now I am no
longer under quarantine so I can get back
to as close to normal as I can with Covid.

I signed up for the vaccine however I haven't
received back when to make an appointment.

Actually I am not in a hurry for it other than
wanting to travel. So I hope I get an email
soon to make the appointment.

Have yourself a wonderful and blessed Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment