Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Groundhog Day

 As I expected Mr. Groundhog predicted more

winter. The east coast looks like winter is in
full force.

I figured at some point I will be watching the
Groundhog movie with Bill Murray a real
classic.

I am sure there are those who take their time
out to enjoy Groundhog Day. For me it is to
remember my dad. He was born on Groundhog
day so happy birthday dad we miss you each
and every single day. Dad would be 105 years
old today. He passed away in 1993.

When my brothers and I were old enough to
understand things we thought it was funny
dad was born on Groundhog's Day. I still
remember laughing loudly when I found out.

Just encourage you to have a good day. This
is the first day of four where I am being
quarantined so it will be an interesting day
for sure. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment