Tuesday, February 9, 2021

In The Routine

We all have a routine to some degree.
I am glad that I am back in mine after
last week.

Being in quarantine isn't good for any
of us I know that for sure.

I know many spent more time in quarantine
than I did but anymore than a day can
drive anyone crazy.

On Wednesday we are expected to 
experience winter finally with some
snow. Not a lot but it will land on the
ground anyway.

I know for some here it will be a hazard
for them. I always pleased by having some
snow.

The temperatures are supposed to get 
down into the twenties so the snow 
might actually stay around for a few
days. Usually doesn't happen that
way.

I think it is important to have adventure
but some routine is a good thing too.
Like for me going to the coffee shop.

So have yourself a wonderful and blessed
day you here. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment