Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Being Amused

Most of my conversation during the week
happens at the coffee shop. I get amused
often about the subjects talked about and
people reactions.

When I bring something up it is usually 
something current along with being funny.
Other people may talk about current things
to but may go back in years as well.

Most subjects talk about usually last four
or five minutes before moving onto to 
another subject. There are those who will
roll their eye or turn the other way to show
enough said of that subject or store.  When
they speak though they will go on for often
ten minutes or longer. 

This makes me amusing to as many of us 
turn off after five minutes though we don't
 roll our eyes. We usually start checking
 our phone for messages or looking some
thing up that we might want to talk about. 

On Tuesday I moved to the conference room
at the coffee shop instead of returning to 
where I was at after having to go to the restroom.

The conference room right now only allows six
people in the room because Covid restrictions.
Two high school girls were doing their math
homework while three senior citizens were 
talking. I found it amusing because the senior
citizens were using mathematical terms. 

I figured the high school girls could learn something
here but they were just doing their home work. 
I am sure what I think is amusing isn't the same
to other people. I enjoy watching people which 
I find to be amusing at times too. This is especially
true of young kids. 

Going to the coffee shop well as the grocery store
to me often entertaining while others I am sure
can't wait to get out.  That is what makes our lives
good for each one has a unique way at looking at
things. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment