Monday, March 15, 2021

Health Can Be Distracting

One way to be distracted to do your
life purpose is health.


On Sunday I was distracted because I
wasn't feeling well. A problem I have
had on occasion since November decided
to pop it's head once again.

I spent all afternoon getting some sleep 
so I didn't have to deal with the problem.
Of course, when I deal with the problem
it took several minutes to work on it.

This all meant I couldn't be involved
what I had planned for the day. I did
take medication so I am better than I
was Sunday afternoon.

What this means I will rest some, however,
think about things to do as well. I have to
go to the grocery store so I hope to run
into someone I know or may be not know
to talk to. Either way find how they are 
doing. I can always tell them my problems. LOL

I hope your Monday and the week gets off
to a bang for you. So  do not be distracted
by things or circumstances. OK

No comments:

Post a Comment