Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Meeting For Coffee

I met on Monday with a friend from
church. He had some time with his
car being worked on so we decided
to have coffee together.

He wanted to know how I knew some
of the people in the coffee shop. I told
him they are regulars so I met them
there.

After chatting for a few minutes we
found that we knew some of the same 
people. Most of them were those I 
had grown up with here in Gig Harbor
well as going to church. 

He grew up in Oregon, however, he
has lived her for a long time so he is
like a native as well. 

Though Gig Harbor has grown quite
a bit over the last decade or so it is
still a small town. Within the city limits
it about seven thousand people and 
around twenty thousand all together
including outlying area. 

Although I call Gig Harbor home I 
only lived in the city of Gig Harbor
for a couple years. The rest of the time
in the outlying area. In fact growing
up I was across the harbor from the
town. My brothers and I would sometimes
row over to Gig Harbor or sail. 

It is a great place to live however we
try to keep it quiet concerning people
thinking of moving here.

Always good to meet someone for coffee
or tea. Get into good conversation is what
I enjoy. I guess you could say it is part of
my purpose. 




No comments:

Post a Comment